The following procdeure for providers to connect their services to Quisper is (please note this function is still under development and therefore some documents might be missing):
For more information, please contact us.
- Providers read the provider guidelines here (technical API guidelines, and non-technical guidelines prepared by the association)
- If a provider wants to connect a service to the platform, they should complete the ‘new web service form’.
- Providers should also describe the service in this form, like done for FoodTransport service (see attachment).
- Other non-technical information about the service or service provider needs to be collected
- The completed ‘new web service form’ is reviewed by someone from the association (for non-technical items) and by QSP maintainers (for technical items).
– If the service does not comply to the technical guidelines or association policies, a representative from the association will inform the provider about this.
– If the service is approved, the QSP maintainer will contact the provider (technical contact details are provided via new web service form) and the service will be connected
- Once the service is connected, the description of the service is added to the QSP