Quisper® offers a convenient one-stop shop where data, knowledge rules, tools and services, validated by the Quisper Scientific Advisory Board (QuiSAB), are available through a single interface.
Requirements for users
- Register with the developer portal
- Obtain an API key (via the developer portal)
- Have accessible documentation
- Conform to user guidelines
- Users cannot have multiple applications per registration, i.e. each must be registered separately
- Quisper® does not offer an overview of services outside the platform, i.e. users may be able to connect to these or other resources directly, albeit under different terms & conditions.
No services are available currently.
If you can help Quisper optimise this process, please contact email@example.com
Currently, Quisper® is working to connect:
- Knowledge: EuroFIR – Dietary Reference Values
- Tool and data: EuroFIR – Food Transport
- Service: Personalised dietary advice
Payments and billing will be implemented in 2019